How to get there
Lineham Farm Children’s Centre
Directions by car
- From the Leeds outer ring road at Alwoodley / Moor Allerton (Sainsbury’s Roundabout) turn up King Lane through Alwoodley
- Carry on to the very end of King Lane and right onto Arthington Road
- Take the next right which is Black Hill Lane. The Farm is up Swan Lane, on the left just after the cottage – the only turning on Black Hill Lane.
Coming from the A660
- Take the Eccup turn at Bramhope onto Kings Road
- Carry on to the top past Mone Bros Quarry
- Turn left and immediately right onto Black Hill Lane then proceed as above.
Directions by public transport
- Train to Leeds train station & either a taxi to Lineham Farm, ask us to arrange someone to pick you up from the station or;
- X26, X27 or 28 Bus to Woodhouse Lane/Clarendon Road [get off when you see The Library pub on your left]
- X84 Bus to Golden Acre Park
- 2 mile walk from Golden Acre Park to Lineham Farm
Please just ask for suggestions for alternate accommodation or if you need any help getting to Lineham Farm.